Words, these words too, hide so much more than they reveal.
In an effort to unmask this, I did this long interview for a Bolivian paper: The Void and its Pressure.
Just a few excerpts from the beginning:
- At their core, words are frozen experience and as such monuments, they function as mere reference points. No matter what others may say, we remain bound by our life’s path.
- The topic at hand is oblivion…
- I should mention that I belong to Abraham’s ancient iconoclastic tradition and that this is only one way to react to our boundless arrogance.
- Civilization as a whole produces a deafening disturbance we remain unconscious of until the end of our lives.
- During encounters with death or, in less tragic ways, when we feel dwarfed by our surroundings, radical changes can take place…
More importantly, the School of No Media (I am its Unlearning Specialist), is my direct response to the arbitrary concepts/words we surround ourselves with – something I would not have been privy to, had I not been without words in I.C.U. for those “hellish” three weeks.
Yes, beyond stuff, culture & media, words & concepts…
Can we get there? Very easy: the next car accident will get you there fast.
Or, you may simply sense a regular form of vertigo as you ponder the implications behind what the Laniakea or the Eukaryota imply for us. More information on the School of No Media site.